Everyone’s got their funny little quirks and I’m no exception! Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about me:
1) Dancing is my solution for everything. There is no situation on earth that can’t be improved by a little movement and joy. (Imagine the dance from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air—feelin‘ happy yet? ?? )
2) My alarm always ends on an uneven number (6:17 a.m., for example).
3) I am seriously, seriously addicted to yellow. Like, for real. It is the embodiment of energy and happiness and my all-time favourite colour.
4) I eat potatoes with sour cream way more than I should. (I can’t help it, they’re just so delicious!)
5) I still think Grumpy Cat is hilarious, even after 753 memes.
6) I’m a troublemaker and soulshaker. My nickname is La Caotica (“the chaotic girl” in Spanish) thanks to my talent for getting into trouble wherever I go. The upside of all this wild energy is my ability to “shake” people up on a spiritual level and energise them into action!
7) I can’t sing. At all. Please don’t ask me to (it’s for your own safety).
8) Sometimes when I’m walking I’ll think of something super funny and burst out laughing. People stare, but what can you do? A girl’s gotta giggle every now and then.
9) My life went from ultra-corporate to “salty hair, don’t care” when I quit my job and moved to Thailand to become a scuba dive instructor. No regrets, no looking back.
10) You know the kind of person that makes a musical out of everything? Yup, that’s me. Just because I don’t sing out loud doesn’t mean my head is quiet! There’s a song playing along up there for just about every situation.